- About Me
Providing website maintenance services for over 20 years I can quickly and efficiently look after a wide range of maintenance tasks
Website Maintenance Services
I have been providing website maintenance services for over 20 years, and am proud of the long standing relationships I have built up with many clients.
We can quickly and efficiently look after a wide range of maintenance tasks including:
- Troubleshooting any bugs
- Cleaning malware
- Doing regular or one-off maintenance updates
- Making sure the site is kept up to date
- Offer simple advice, without the jargon
I can provide an hourly estimate before undertaking any billable work and only proceed when I have the go-ahead. For sites that require regular maintenance, we can agree pre-paid time, so that I can provide the quickest response time to any requests.
I can provide long term support for the sites I have built, and can also work on sites I was not involved in making.
For Site Owners
If you are having issues with your site not working correctly, or just need some tweaks made that do not require input from a design studio, I can help out.
The idea behind this site is to provide site maintenance, site upgrades and site care to WordPress-based small and medium businesses.
What are the main features?
While the owners can manage their own sites, it's nice to have a dedicated third-party look after WordPress updates, server software upgrades, plugin conflicts and compatibility issues.
- Site support (plugin updates, theme updates, maintenance, malware removal, uptime monitoring, certificate monitoring, security monitoring, server tweaking and more)
- Site audits (security, performance, basic visibility) - weekly/monthly/on-demand
- Site backup
- Site features (frontend, backend, general management)
- Site transfer (server to server)
- Site/domain migration
- Site conversion (static site to WordPress)
- Plugins/themes suggestions, installation and debugging
Send me an email now at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's talk. It's free 😉
Credits: SpeedFactor | SEO, SEM, CRO & Inbound Marketing Community